Sunday, June 14, 2015



Well, the parties over.

it was a week (well three days anyway) full of hard lessons and first rate suggestions and examples.
As for my stuff . . . altho' it was considered interesting, it has little commercial value . . . as a matter of fact, one very successful Nashville female artist told me my jukebox rocker was good, but "Kinda old school country"  Ha! well hell, what did she expect? I don't do new hip hop country....
Anyway, mission accomplished. I learned what I need to do; so I will spend the twelve months writing the best damn song I can. Then, next year, maybe I'll generate some buzz.
~
But in the meantime rest assured I will be working on the trilogy and its sequel. I've nearly finished Book 1 (for the 19th time) and will be on to Book two by the end of next week.
So, because of the format adjustment, I've held off on the kindle release. I see no point in reenacting the same scene with the electronic version as the paperback, so please be patient.
And: to anyone who is currently reading the 'Flawed' copy, whenever you're ready or willing, I would love some feedback.

D.


No comments:

Post a Comment