Friday, June 26, 2015



This has been taken from my F. B. page 





Okay! I know you've heard it all before; but I really, truly, no shit, have got it together on book one.... As matter of fact, I am so pleased with this final incarnation of the book that I am offering a free replacement to anyone who finds the grammatical issues distracting,
But! for everyone else, I am going to have a series of contests.
Yeah!
So, whilst I finish editing Book 2&3, I thought we might have a little fun with this first game.
~
I am going to give a free copy of Book One to the first ten people who answer three questions; and we'll do it like this:
~
First, anyone who wants to play will have to go to my website and read the five chapters that are there, free for the reading.
Now, to keep it honest, you will answer here on the FB page; and along with your answers, I want you to put the date of your response, along with any number between 1 and 200 . Example: 6/30/15 + 10 ( that adds up to 61.Got it?) Okay!
I will have a sheet of paper with ten numbers I have already chosen randomly. The ten people whose #'s match mine will of course, win.
(at the end of the contest I will post a pic. of the number sheet to assure everyone that it is in no way rigged.)
Once the ten winners have been chosen, I will post the winner #'s here, and will then ( to protect your privacy) have those folks email me with their address. I will then mail them the Book.
Sound like fun . . . .? if so, good. let's play.
~
Now, for those of you who have seen Monty Python's, The Holy Grail: Picture the bridgekeeper that questioned the Knights of Camelot growling out these questions three . . .
~
"Stop! who would cross the bridge of death must answer me these questions three. ere the other side he see . . . ."
~
Wahaaat are the color of Kelly's hair . . .?
~
Whaaat was the name of the truck Teller won in the tree climbing contest?
~
Whaaat is the Teller's favorite beer?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Let the games begin!




For those of you as of yet unfamiliar, Please just google  Tropical Dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment